Jobs / Business Development Manager
i-Travel Solutions is a Sales and Marketing Representation Company who specialises in promoting Hotels and Resorts, Tourist Boards, Golf Courses and DMC’s providing complete sales and marketing services in key source market and segments.
The candidate will promote select hotel brands across the UK retail travel network, increasing awareness and primarily train travel agents on their KSPs. This candidate will be organised, focused, and have strong communication skills and an established network of industry contacts. The BDM will organise their own schedule to meet the monthly targets.
- Promote the brand name of the Hotel and increase sales to grow their recognition in the UK market.
- Visit travel agents across the country with Hotel fact sheets, giveaways and any other relevant promotional or product content, promoting and training on the Hotel brand.
- Visit and train staff at Tour Operator & OTA Call Centre Departments
- Maintain and manage databases (Hotel and i-travel solution)
- Organise ad-hoc workshops & events with Travel Agents to introduce and promote the Hotel
- In line with the annual marketing plan, represent the Hotel at requested roadshows organized by Travel Weekly, TTG, Travel Bulletin and Travel Gossip.
- BDM will attend physically or virtually any relevant trade shows such as WTM or Unite at the Hotel’s request.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar sales role within the travel industry.
- Based in the UK.
- Must have their own car.
- Must be registered as self-employed.
- Candidate should be commercially aware and proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.
- The candidate should be professional, well presented and of an engaging and friendly personality.