Where travel agents earn, learn and save!
News / UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya features World's Best Bars in summer gastronomy event
Annual Superbia Summer event is back for another year of extraordinary food, mixology, art and entertainment, celebrating the World's Best Bartenders
UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya, the redefined, adults only all-inclusive hotel located in the heart of the Yucatan peninsula, highlights the World's 50 Best Bars and Michelin starred chefs with its star-powered line-up for the fifth annual gastronomy series, Superbia Summer. From July 10-August 20, the hotel's multi-sensory experience will feature a diverse roster of chefs, mixologists, and artisans all coming together to showcase their talent from all over the world. Additionally, this year's event will also include a variety of pool activations, live entertainment and more.
Superbia Summer invites guests to indulge in paradise and embark on a journey through the senses alongside the following talent:
- July 10-16: Chef Kiko Moya, Mixologist Claudia Cabrera from female led bar, Kaito Del Valle, Artisan Sabugal
- July 17-23: Chef Paola Carlini, Mixologist Luis Torres from Casa Prunes, Artisan Manuel De La Peña
- July 24-30: Chef Aurelian Legeay, Mixologist Maria Jose Cruz, Artisan Diego Romero
- July 31-August 6: Chef, Eduardo Garcia Mixologist, Gerardo Carrera & Alfredo Corro from Sabina Saba Artisan Angélico Jimenez
- August 7-13: Chef Andrew Deckman, Mixologist Jose Luis Leon from Limantour Liquor Store, Artisan Yosafat
- August 14-20: Chef Zahie Tellez, Mixologist Rodrigo Urraca & Jose Eduardo Olivas from Handshake, Artisan Claudia Antunes
UNICO 20°87º Hotel Riviera Maya redefines the all-inclusive vacation experience and offers an unfiltered view of modern Mexico. Born out of a desire to create an unparalleled journey within the region while encompassing relaxed luxury and cultural immersion, UNICO 20°87° celebrates six years as the new standard for the sophisticated travelers looking for an all-inclusive vacation. Located in Riviera Maya, Mexico, this exceptional, adults only, all-inclusive hotel features 448 lavishly appointed guest rooms boasting predominantly ocean-views with semi-private swim-up pools on all ground floor rooms and outdoor double-hydro spa tubs on all remaining rooms, an in-room mini bar stocked by guest preferences, three expansive pools, a state-of-the-art wellness gym, a full-service spa, five globally-infused gourmet restaurants, six bars and lounges, and two swim-up bars.