Consumer Deals / easyJet puts seats on sale for summer 2024
Flights for easyJet’s summer 2024 schedule are now on sale with seats to 132 destinations from the UK available to book between 3 June 2024 and 1 September 2024
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has put its summer 2024 schedule on sale meaning millions of seats across 155,000 easyJet flights between 3 June 2024 and 1 September 2024 including over 83,000 flights to and from the UK, are now available so customers have the opportunity to book early and get the best fares for next summer.
With flights to 132 destinations to choose from across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East from 21 UK airports, customers have an unrivalled choice when looking to book their next summer holiday whether they are looking after culture-filled city break or a relaxing beach getaway.
September 14th also sees thousands more package holidays for summer 2024 available to book through easyJet holidays. The release means even more destinations and flight options will be available for holidaymakers looking for Europe’s best loved beach holidays and city break holidays. The holiday company offers packages including flights, hotel, 23kg luggage and transfers on beach holidays, all covered by its Ultimate Flexibility, offering freedom to change a booking, a refund guarantee, and best price guarantee. Book with easyJet holidays (easyjet.com/en/holidays tel: 0330 365 5005)
Great value fares are now available for next summer across 493 routes from the UK, including from:
- London Gatwick to Limoges, Bordeaux, Nantes, Zurich, and Paris from £38.99*, Biarritz from £40.99*, Malaga and Menorca from £42.99*, and to Enfidha in Tunisia from £65.99*
- London Luton to Amsterdam, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, and Geneva from £35.99* and to Murcia, Olbia, and Menorca from £38.99*
- Bristol to Basel, Paris, Geneva, Toulouse, and Nantes from £29.99*La Rochelle and Chania from £38.99*, and to Faro from £40.99*
- Manchester to Bordeaux and Copenhagen from £29.99*, Hamburg and Geneva from £31.99* Menorca from £37.99*, and to Faro and Palma from £40.99*
- Liverpool to Paris from £26.99*, Nice from £35.99*, Palma from £42.99*, Alicante from £43.99*, and Barcelona from £45.99*
- Edinburgh to Amsterdam from £35.99*, Copenhagen and Dubrovnik from £38.99*, and to Alicante and Dubrovnik from £42.99*
- Glasgow to Palma from 32.99*, Faro, Berlin, and to Bordeaux from £37.99
- Belfast to Amsterdam from £28.99*, Palma and Paris from 37.99*, and to Corfu from £42.99*
Flights are now available to book at easyJet.com and via the mobile app.
Holidaymakers looking for a last minute getaway inspiration can use easyJet's Low Fare Finder to search for the lowest fares on easyJet's entire network, all in one place, allowing them to book a last minute getaway this September including London Gatwick to Turin from £27.99*, and to Dubrovnik, Mykonos and La Rochelle from £35.99*, London Luton Amsterdam from £26.99* to Menorca from £28.99*, and to Faro from £34.99*, Bristol to Nice and Milan from £26.99*, and to Faro and Olbia from £28.99*, Manchester to Basel from £28.99* and to Geneva from £29.99*.
easyJet serves 21 UK airports, offering 493 routes to 132 destinations from the UK to Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. To discover more about easyJet’s UK network and to book, visit easyJet.com.
*Flights one way per person including taxes